2012. november 16., péntek

The Station: covers


These covers are the first illustrations from my very old but absolutely unusual story, called: The Station.

I've been writing this novel for a long while.
I was a student when I came up with the idea because I was pretty impressed by my film studies and I thought this story would be a great film script. But I had to realize that the story has a lot of potential as a graphic novel. This is the plain reason why I changed my mind and started to work on the graphic novel script and the additional artworks.
Here you can see the front and the back covers' sketches. The book will be painted and I plan to create the whole stuff manually, without PS (except the talking bubbles of course :DD).


Front cover (day):

Back cover (night):









Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése